How to Create and Manage Work Order Request
This article explains how to How to Create and Manage Request with our mobile/web application.
- How to Create a Work Orders Request
- How to Manage Work Order Request
How to Create a Request
UpKeep Web/Mobile App
- Log in to UpKeep through your web or mobile app
- Select "Request" tab
- Select the "Plus Sign" in the bottom corner
- Enter in Work Order Request details
- Select "Submit Request"
- Navigate to your companies Request Portal
- Select through for the option you need
Need your companies Request Portal URL or Email Address? Contact your team admin for details!
How to Manage Work Order Request
- Select "Request"
- On the "Request" page, click the desired work order request
- Evaluate Work Order Request
- Select Priority
- Assign Location or Asset/Equipment
- Assign Main Worker, Support Worker or Team
- Assign Due Date or Schedule
- Add Form Items (optional)
- Click "Add Part" (optional)
- Click "Add File" (optional)
- Click "Approve"
*If work order does not qualify for approval, select Decline Request