How to Create Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Orders
- On the Work Orders page, click "+ Create Work Order"
- Enter in your Work Order Info as you normally would:
- Enter a Title
- Enter a Description
- Select Priority level
- Select Equipment (optional)
- Select Location
- Select Category
- Assign Main Worker (defaults to user)
- Assign Support Worker (optional)
- Select Team (optional)
- For a Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Order:
- Set your Due Date for the due date of the first PM
- Select End Due Date *date you'd like the schedule work order to stop repeating
- Set your Repeating Schedule frequency
4. Add any other information for your work order.
5. Click Add Work Order
How to Edit Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Orders
- On the Work Orders page, click the desired work order
- Hover over Options in the upper right hand corner, then select Edit from the drop down menu
- If edits only applies to current recurring work order select "Edit Current"
- If edits apply to all recurring work orders select "Edit All Future Work Orders"
- Make desired edits
- Click Save Work Order